UOAM has a new home. UOAM is no longer hosted by UO Stratics.
Various factors have led me to finally register a domain name for UOAM and
relocate to my own server. The most important being that it will enable
me to provide more consistent service and it will also enable me to once
again have complete control over the look of my site (be that for better
or for worse).
I would like to once again extend my thanks to Xena Dragon and the good
folks at UO Stratics
for having hosted this site for so long. Without their generosity, UOAM
would not still be around after all this time.
You can reach UOAM's new home by clicking on the large banner above.
What is UOAM?
UO Auto-Map (UOAM for short) is a supplement to UO's radar
map. You could call it a kind of GPS for UO.
It's a utility that displays a portion of Ultima Online's
map. The map can be scaled, tilted to match UO's orientation,
labeled and configured in a number of different ways. You
can even link up with your friends and have UOAM keep track
of their locations as well.
| Screen Shot:
| Feature List:
- Works with all versions of Ultima Online including
- Allows you to link with your friends and keep track
of everyone's location in the game.
- Lets you chat with your friends while you play.
- The map can be oriented with North at the top or
tilted 45 degrees to the right just like UO's radar
map (only better).
- The map can be zoomed and resized.
- Any location on the map can be labeled and categorized.
- Labels are configurable: choose any icon, font,
size or color.
- You can define your own categories.
- Places can be grouped and stored across multiple
- Labels can be turned on or off as a whole or by
- Find any spot on the map by name or by category.
- Keeps the map centered on your player, just like
UO's radar map (only better).
- Super easy setup. No extra utilities to run. No
special codes to enter.
- Labels are available for nearly all of the major
locations in Britannia and the Lost Lands.
- It's legal.
- But best of all it's free!