|To easily transfer large amounts of stackable items, you
can use so called "Commodity Deeds".
- Commodity Deeds can be purchased from NPC bankers.
- Commodity Deeds are "blessed", which means they cannot
be stolen (if kept in the top level of your backpack),
and stay with you when you die.
- Commodity Deeds are colored light green.
- A freshly purchased Commodity Deed will be empty. Fill
the deed by double-clicking on it and then select a stackable
item in your bank-box that you want to add to the deed.
- A Commodity Deed can hold one of the following item
types: Cloth, Hides, Leather, Bolts, Arrows, Shafts, Boards,
Logs, Regular Reagents or Ingots (all colors).
- Once a Commodity Deed has been filled, it cannot be
- To retrieve the items stored in the Commodity Deed,
simply place it in your bank-box. The items will then
be placed in your bank-box, and the deed will be destroyed.