- Gold coins weigh 0.02 stone each. 50 Gold coins weigh 1 stone.
- Gold in your bank box weighs nothing, no matter where it is in your bank box.
- A pile of gold can never exceed 60.000 coins. If you have 59.500 coins in the bank and drop another 1000 on top of it then you will end up with one pile of 60.000 coins and another one of 500 coins.
- Purchases done in a shop will have to be paid in cash, unless the purchase costs more than 2000 gold. In that case the money may be drawn directly from your bank account.
- Purchases done at a player Vendor can be paid straight out of your bank box or out of your back pack, no matter how high or low the amount due is.
- Bank checks will allow players to carry around large sums of gold to facilitate secure trading.
To get a bank check:
To redeem a bank check:
- Go to the banker and say, check # where # is the amount of gold you wish the check to be worth (between 5,000 and 1,000,000 gold).
- If you have the gold specified in your bank, a bank check of that value will be placed in your bank box and the gold will be removed.
- The bank check will look like a scroll. When single clicked, the check will tell you its value.
- If you do not have enough gold in your bank, you will receive a message letting you know the check was not created.
All bank checks are blessed which means they cannot be looted or stolen. Bank checks cannot be used to purchase items from NPC or player vendors.
- Place the check in your back box, and double-click
on it. The gold will be deposited in your bank box.
- Silver coins are used as currency in the Faction