1. Guidelines: Have fun! I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!
- Wallpapers need to be created in either of two sizes - 800x600 or 1024x768 (or both).
- It is VERY IMPORTANT that entries be created in BMP format (for people to use as a wallpaper), then e-mailed to Joshua Rowan in a WinZip condensed file. If you do not have WinZip already, then please visit their site HERE for a free evaluation version. NOTE that any submissions not in this format will not be accepted.
- No advertising (such as website links) in the artwork, please.
- All entries will be judged on a) Originality; b) Faithfulness to the atmosphere of Britannia; and c) Use of Ultima Lore.
2. Entry: No purchase necessary. Limit one entry per person. The contest begins February 5, 2002 and ends February 19, 2002. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM EST on February 19, 2002.
3. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected by the UO Stratics staff. Each entry will be evaluated by the staff and after careful review, the top selections will be awarded. Award winners will be announced on February 23, 2002. Winners will be notified via email and an announcement will also be made on the UO Stratics web site.
4. Prizes: 1st Prize will receive a copy of the UO:LBR CD that was handed out at the World Fair, personally signed by Todd McFarlane himself. 2nd and 3rd Place will both receive a copy of the UO:LBR CD as well (unsigned). All other entries, as long as they meet requirements, will be displayed on an upcoming Wallpaper Section.
5. Eligibility: This contest is open to all worldwide 18 and older. All Stratics Team Members and OSI employees not eligible. Void where prohibited by law.
6. Conduct: By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by these rules.
7. Winners List: The name of the prize winners will be posted on the UO Stratics site.
8. Disclaimer Legal Stuff: By placing material on or communicating with the Stratics bulletin boards, forums or submitting material for publication you hereby grant to Stratics and their affiliates and related entities the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, distribute and reproduce all such materials in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold Stratics harmless against any claims or costs, including attorneys' fees, arising from the use or distribution of those materials. You further grant Stratics the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of such material.