Hit Stamina Leech 40% Strength Bonus 6 Hit Chance Increase 10% Damage Increase 50%
Physical Damage 100%
Weapon Damage 16-19
Weapon Speed 3.50
Strength Requirement 40
Skill Required: Swordsmanship
If you gather 10 of the lesser treasures, you can turn them in to the Minister of Trade in Zento during publish 31 and 32. The minister will then give you an item of greater power.
Copyright 1997 - 2016 Gamer's Gambit, LLC.
Maintained by: Stratics Staff
Send comments and suggestions to us at [email protected].