|Ore to Ingot Conversion
|Ingots Produced upon Successful Smelt
|2 * 2 stones
| or One
|Mining for Quality Stone and Glass-Quality
- To learn how to mine for stone a GM Miner must read the book"Mining
for Quality Stone"
- To learn how to mine for sand a GM Miner must read the book "Find
- These skills do not cost any skill points, and have no effect on the
- The books can be bought from Gargoyle Alchemists and Stone Crafters in Royal City, Ter Mur.
- Each book costs about 10,000 gold
- The books will be destroyed after it has been read by a GM Miner
- You can use both books on the same miner, reading the second one will
not make you forget the first one
- Miners that have learned how to mine for glass and/or stone will still
be able to mine regular ore
- To mine stone use the context menu on your shovel or pick and choose 'set to ore and stone'
- Granite comes in all different shades, just as ore does
- Granite weighs 1 stone and is stackable
- Miners will continue to mine ore as they mine stones
- Granite can be used for Stonecrafting
- Sand can only be found on beaches and along some coast lines
- Sand weighs 1 stone is stackable
- you will successfully dig up sand with each attempt
- The distribution of sand seems to occur in 8x8 resource grids that
can be emptied out ("There is no sand here to mine.")
- You can expect 6-13 samples per resource grid area (8x8)
- Respawn times range from 10-20 minutes.
- Sand can be used for Glass
Copyright 1997 - 2016 Gamer's Gambit, LLC.
Maintained by: Stratics Staff
Send comments and suggestions to us at [email protected].